At their workshops in Sabiñánigo, PROYCON PIRINEO manufactures the boiler units and metal structures and machines the necessary auxiliary elements.
PRODUCTION IN OUR INSTALLATIONS
There is a covered area of 6,000 m2 for this among different warehouses with overhead cranes and assorted machinery.
The manufacturing team is comprised of boiler-makers, welders and mechanics with extensive experience in diverse materials and equipment. This can be illustrated by the materials we typically use:
- Carbon steel and its alloys.
- Stainless steels of varying qualities.
- Duplex and super duplex steels.
- Aluminium in its various alloys.
- Exploded bimetals: steel carbon+titanium, stainless steel+titanium, aluminium+copper.
The metal structure production is mainly achieved using bolt-on design, both for assembly in Spain and for other countries. Among our manufactured products are industrial installations, buildings, pre-fabricated schools, hospitals, etc., which can be delivered painted or galvanized.